12th Imaging Network Ontario Symposium
The annual open meeting of Imaging Network Ontario (ImNO) promotes Canada’s role as a leader in medical imaging innovation by cultivating synergy among consortia and partnerships between Ontario imaging corporations.
The two-day symposium encourages discussions regarding new imaging programs and careers in medical imaging, and serves as a forum where participants can share marketing and management expertise.
March 24 – 25, 2014
University of Toronto Chestnut Residence and Conference Centre
89 Chestnut Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The 12th ImNO Symposium is supported by six core consortia plus two partnering consortia.
ImNO Core Consortia
- Cancer Imaging Network of Ontario, Cancer Care Ontario (CINO)
- OICR Imaging Translation Program (OICR ITP)
- OICR Smarter Imaging Program (OICR SIP)
- Ontario Consortium for Adaptive Interventions in Radiation Oncology (OCAIRO)
- Ontario Consortium in Imaging for Cardiovascular Therapeutics (OCICT)
- Ontario Pre-Clinical Imaging Consortium (OPIC)