Call for Abstracts
The IMNO Scientific Planning Committee has decided to accept more Late Breaking poster submissions for the upcoming conference.
CALL FOR POSTER SUBMISSIONS
Late Breaking Deadline Feb. 19, 2017
The Organizing Committee encourages abstract submissions related to the following categories:
- Fetal and Neonatal
When submitting an abstract you will be asked to select a theme from the following list:
- Clinical Studies
- Technical Development
- Pre-Clinical Studies
With the support of the following Consortium:
- Canada First Research Excellence Fund (CFREF)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Hyperpolarized 13C MRI of Placental Metabolic Abnormalities
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (OICR)
- Imaging Translation Program
- Smarter Imaging Program
- Ontario Research Fund (ORF)
- Development of Novel Therapies for Bone and Joint Diseases
- Development and Translation of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technology for Neuro-interventional Applications
- Heart Failure: Prevention Through Early Detection Using New Imaging Methods
- Image-guided Device Interventions for Cardiovascular Disease
Abstract submission will be accepted through Cadmium on November 28th, 2016. - If you created an account last year, please use the same account.
Contact Johanne Langford for abstract enquiries.