The 15th Annual IMNO Symposium will be on March 15th & 16th, 2017 at the DoubleTree by Hilton in London, Ontario.
The annual open meeting of Imaging Network Ontario (ImNO) promotes Canada’s role as a leader in medical imaging innovation by cultivating synergy among consortia and partnerships between Ontario imaging corporations.
The two-day symposium encourages discussions regarding new imaging programs and careers in medical imaging, and serves as a forum where participants can share marketing and management expertise.
The 15th ImNO Symposium is supported by eight consortia.
- Canada First Research Excellence Fund (CFREF)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Hyperpolarized 13C MRI of Placental Metabolic Abnormalities
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (OICR)
- Imaging Translation Program
- Smarter Imaging Program
- Ontario Research Fund (ORF)
- Development of Novel Therapies for Bone and Joint Diseases
- Development and Translation of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technology for Neuro-interventional Applications
- Heart Failure: Prevention Through Early Detection Using New Imaging Methods
- Image-guided Device Interventions for Cardiovascular Disease