The Organizing Committee encourages abstract submissions related to the following categories:
- Fetal and Neonatal
When submitting an abstract you will be asked to select a theme from the following list:
- Clinical Studies
- Technical Development
- Pre-Clinical Studies
MANDATORY FORMATTING INSTRUCTIONS
- PDF, one (1) page maximum
- Times New Roman 11-point font size
- All margins should be at least 2cm
- Abstracts should follow the format: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- Any figures and/or images must be embedded on the page
- Title section to include title, authors (indicating primary author), and institutional affiliations of all authors
ABSTRACT REVIEW PROCESS
The abstracts will be reviewed by the ImNO Scientific Committee. Notifications of acceptance as an oral or poster presentation will be sent to all authors by date to be determined.
Posters presented by students and trainees at the Symposium will be judged for scientific merit and organization and the top posters will be awarded monetary prizes in the poster competition. Trainees will be notified about their awards by email within 3 weeks after the Symposium.
Please note: Submission of the abstract constitutes permission for the conference organizers to publish the abstracts in either printed or electronic format.
Contact Johanne Langford for abstract enquiries.