IMNO 2020 ABSTRACT GUIDELINES
The ImNO Organizing Committee encourages abstract submissions related to biomedical imaging development or application in research areas such as the following:
- Fetal / Placental
- Technical Development
- Pre-Clinical Studies
- Clinical Studies
When submitting an abstract you will be asked to select at least three keywords that best describe the research. There are 3 categories of keywords:
- Imaging Modalty,
- Object of Interest/Area of Application
- General Methodology, and
Select 1 primary keyword from these categories that best describes your work, and up to 4 secondary keywords. These will be used for selecting reviewers and organizing the sessions.
Mandatory formatting instructions:
- PDF, one (1) letter-size page maximum, 5 MB maximum
- Times New Roman 11-point font
- All margins must be at least 2 cm
- Names and affiliations of ALL authors
- All abstracts must be searchable
- Abstracts must follow the format: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- Any figures and/or images must be embedded on the page
- Title section to include title, authors (indicating presenting author if the presenting author is not the first author), and institutional affiliations of all authors.
Abstract review process:
Abstracts will be reviewed by the ImNO Scientific Committee. Notifications of acceptance as an oral or poster presentation will be sent to all authors by a date to be determined.
Talks and posters presented by trainees at the Symposium will be judged for scientific merit and organization, and the top presentations will be awarded monetary prizes. An awards ceremony will be held at the end of the Symposium, and award recipients will be notified by email within 3 weeks of the Symposium.
Please note: Submission of an abstract constitutes permission for the conference organizers to publish the abstracts in either printed or electronic format.
Please visit here for submitting abstracts.