The 16th Annual IMNO Symposium will be on March 28th & 29th, 2018 at the Chestnut Residence & Conference Centre in Toronto, Ontario.
The annual open meeting of Imaging Network Ontario (ImNO) promotes Canada’s role as a leader in medical imaging innovation by cultivating synergy among consortia and partnerships between Ontario imaging corporations.
The two-day symposium encourages discussions regarding new imaging programs and careers in medical imaging, and serves as a forum where participants can share marketing and management expertise.
The 16th ImNO Symposium is supported by following consortia.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Hyperpolarized 13C MRI of Placental Metabolic Abnormalities
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (OICR)
- Imaging Translation Program
- Ontario Research Fund (ORF)
- Development of Novel Therapies for Bone and Joint Diseases
- Heart Failure: Prevention Through Early Detection Using New Imaging Methods
- Image-guided Device Interventions for Cardiovascular Disease
- GE Healthcare
- 7D Surgical
- Bone & Joint Institution