The Imaging Network Ontario (ImNO) hosts an annual symposium that promotes collaborations, broadcasts career opportunities, informs trainees on diverse imaging applications and fosters a greater understanding of the commercialization process.
The symposium features world-renowned keynote speakers and sessions that bring together our trainees with imaging scientists, clinicians and patient groups, and industry representatives. Our last symposium featured 2 technical keynote presentations, 2 special focused sessions on Introduction to Patient Partnerships and on Medical Imaging in Global Health: Challenges and Opportunities for Collaboration. We also had 400 participants and showcased 143 trainee presentations in either 10-minutes oral presentations and 3-minute pitch presentations. Our first educational outreach challenge was great success.
Our 21th symposium will be on March 23 - 24, 2023 in London, Ontario. Stay tuned for details!
- Submission system opens: October 10, 2022
- 1-page abstract submission deadline: December 2, 2022
- Acceptance notification: January 16, 2023
- Mode of Presentation (Oral/Pitch/Poster) notification: February 1, 2023
- Symposium Dates: March 23-24, 2022
- Venue: DoubleTree Hilton, London Ontario
ImNO 2023 Co-Chairs
Robarts Research Institute
ImNO 2023 Organizing Committee
Michael Daly, University Health Network
Fateen Basharat, Metropolitan University (co-chair)
Carol Richardson, OICR Imaging Program