Dear ImNO2023 Delegates:
We hope you enjoyed ImNO 2023. A heartfelt thank you for joining the symposium and making it a success!
Dr Karen Yeates’s video on a mobile app for cervical cancer screening is now available here.
We would like your feedback to help us plan ImNO 2024. Please take a few minutes to complete our short survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ImNO2023. If you are interested in joining either the Scientific or Student Committees for 2024, there is a place in the survey to express your interest in being considered.
Elvis Chen and Jessica Rodgers
Co-Chairs, ImNO 2023
The Imaging Network Ontario (ImNO) hosts an annual symposium that promotes collaborations, broadcasts career opportunities, informs trainees on diverse imaging applications and fosters a greater understanding of the commercialization process.
The symposium features world-renowned keynote speakers and sessions that bring together our trainees with imaging scientists, clinicians and patient groups, and industry representatives. This year we are excited to be back to an in-person meeting. Our keynote speakers are Karen Yeates and Lena Maier-Hein and we are planning a panel session on remote health and clinical translation.
Our 21st symposium will be on March 23 - 24, 2023 in London, Ontario. Stay tuned for details!
- Submission system opens: October 10, 2022
- 1-page abstract submission deadline: December 2, 2022
- Acceptance notification: January 16, 2023
- Mode of Presentation (Oral/Pitch/Poster) notification: February 1, 2023
- Symposium Dates: March 23-24, 2023
- Venue: DoubleTree Hilton, London Ontario
- 2 technical keynote sessions
- Panel Session
- 48 oral talks in 12 sessions
- 110 pitches and posters in 12 sessions
- Social events including reception and ImNO Jeopardy
See the tentative symposium schedule here.
ImNO 2023 Co-Chairs
Robarts Research Institute
University of Manitoba