The Imaging Network Ontario (ImNO) hosts an annual symposium that promotes collaborations, broadcasts career opportunities, informs trainees on diverse imaging applications and fosters a greater understanding of the commercialization process.
The symposium features world-renowned keynote speakers and sessions that bring together our trainees with imaging scientists, clinicians and patient groups, and industry representatives.
Our 22nd symposium will be on March 19 - 20, 2024 in Hilton Meadowvale, Mississauga, Ontario. Stay tuned for details!
- Registration Opens: October 2nd, 2023
- Call for Abstracts Submission Opens: October 2nd, 2023
- Call for Abstracts Submission Deadline: December 1st, 2023
- Acceptance Notifications Sent: January 15th, 2024
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: February 15th, 2024
- Hotel Discount Deadline: February 15th, 2024
- Symposium Dates: March 19-20, 2024
- Venue: Hilton Meadowvale, Mississauga, Ontario
ImNO 2024 Co-Chairs
Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
Toronto Metropolitan University
ImNO 2024 Organizing Committee
Viktoria Batarchuk, Lakehead University
Carol Richardson, OICR Imaging Program
Srinjoy Bhuiya, University of Alberta