The annual open meeting of Imaging Network Ontario (ImNO) promotes Canada’s role as a leader in medical imaging innovation by cultivating synergy among consortia and partnerships between Ontario imaging corporations.
The two-day symposium encourages discussions regarding new imaging programs and careers in medical imaging, and serves as a forum where participants can share marketing and management expertise.
The 14th ImNO Symposium is supported by eight consortia.
ImNO Core Consortia
- Development of Novel Therapies for Bone and Joint Diseases
- Heart Failure: Prevention Through Early Detection Using New Imaging Methods
- Imaging for Cardiovascular Device Intervention
- Medical Imaging Trial Network of Canada
- Ontario Consortium for Adaptive Interventions in Radiation Oncology
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research Imaging Translation Program
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research Smarter Imaging Program
- Cardiac Arrhythmia Network of Canada