Call for Abstracts
Please note the submission deadline was Friday, December 18, 2020 (23:59 Pacific Time).
The ImNO Planning Committee encourages abstract submissions related to biomedical imaging development or application in research areas such as the following:
- Fetal / Placental
- Technical Development
- Pre-Clinical Studies
- Clinical Studies
- Abstracts must follow the formatting requirement outlined here.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the Microsoft conference management toolkit (CMT): https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ImNO2021/Submission/index/
- Abstracts will be reviewed by 3 expert reviewers.
All trainees will be given a chance to present their accepted abstract orally.
Multiple awards will be given to the best trainee presenters.
For inquiries please contact: Kitty Wong – email@example.com
The ImNO 2021 Symposium is supported by the following consortia and programs:
- Biomedical Computing Laboratory at Queen’s University
- Biomedical Imaging Research Centre
- Development of Novel Therapies for Bone and Joint Diseases
- Heart Failure: Prevention Through Early Detection Using New Imaging Methods
- Hyperpolarized 13C MRI of Placental Metabolism
- Imaging for Cardiovascular Device Intervention
- Next-Generation Innovations in Ultrasonics
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research – Imaging Program