We hope you enjoyed ImNO 2022. A heartfelt thank you for joining the symposium and making it a success!
Congratulations to all the Award Winners. We look forward to seeing you at ImNO2023!
The Imaging Network Ontario (ImNO) hosts an annual symposium that promotes collaborations, broadcasts career opportunities, informs trainees on diverse imaging applications and fosters a greater understanding of the commercialization process.
Our 20th symposium was virtual and included colleagues from outside Ontario. It featured world-renowned keynote speakers and sessions that brought together trainees with imaging scientists, clinicians and patient groups, and industry representatives. The symposium featured 2 technical keynote presentations, 2 special focused sessions on Introduction to Patient Partnerships and on Medical Imaging in Global Health: Challenges and Opportunities for Collaboration. We had 400 participants and showcased 143 trainee presentations in either 10-minutes oral presentations or 3-minute pitch presentations. Our first educational outreach challenge was a great success.
- Submission system opens: October 15, 2021
- 1-page abstract submission deadline: December 3, 2021
- Acceptance notification: January 15, 2022
- Mode of Presentation (Oral/Pitch/Poster) notification: February 1, 2022
- Symposium Dates: March 22-24, 2022 (online)
ImNO 2022 Program Highlights:
- 2 technical Keynote Sessions
- Lunch-and-learn session on Introduction to Patient Partnership
- Keynote session on Medical Imaging in Global Health
- First ImNO educational outreach challenge - sign up required
- 12 oral presentation sessions featuring 48 talks
- 12 pitch presentation sessions featuring 95 talks
- Interactive poster session with pitch presenters
- Social events
ImNO 2022 Co-Chairs
ImNO 2022 Organizing Committee
Corey Baron, Western University
Faranak Akbarifar, Queen's University
Carol Richardson, OICR Imaging Program