We hope you enjoyed ImNO 2022. A heartfelt thank you for joining the symposium and making it a success!
Congratulations to all the Award Winners. We look forward to seeing you at ImNO2023!
The Imaging Network Ontario (ImNO) hosts an annual symposium that promotes collaborations, broadcasts career opportunities, informs trainees on diverse imaging applications and fosters a greater understanding of the commercialization process.
Our 20th symposium will be held virtually and we would like to use this opportunity to invite colleagues from outside Ontario to participate. The symposium features world-renowned keynote speakers and sessions that bring together our trainees with imaging scientists, clinicians and patient groups, and industry representatives. Our last symposium had 400 participants and showcased 160 trainee presentations in either 15-minutes oral presentations and 3-minute pitch presentations.
- Submission system opens: October 15, 2021
- 1-page abstract submission deadline: December 3, 2021
- Acceptance notification: January 15, 2022
- Mode of Presentation (Oral/Pitch/Poster) notification: February 1, 2022
- Symposium Dates: March 22-24, 2022 (online)
ImNO 2022 Program Highlights:
- 2 technical Keynote Sessions
- Lunch-and-learn session on Introduction to Patient Partnership
- Keynote session on Medical Imaging in Global Health
- First ImNO educational outreach challenge - sign up required
- 12 oral presentation sessions featuring 48 talks
- 12 pitch presentation sessions featuring 95 talks
- Interactive poster session with pitch presenters
- Social events
Click here to see the tentative program.
Registion is now open: https://imno.ca/Registration
ImNO 2022 Co-Chairs
ImNO 2022 Organizing Committee
Corey Baron, Western University
Faranak Akbarifar, Queen's University
Carol Richardson, OICR Imaging Program